• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

miles2go2000

Freshman Member
Hello everyone. My name is Miles. I am the steward of a well preserved Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. I previously owned a silver drophead TR7. Growing up we owned several Austins including a 1966 Austin A110 Westminster which gave her life to save us in a head-on collision. When I was in high school, I worked at a foreign car dealership and had the opportunity to drive a variety of new and owned British cars such as Lotus, Jaguar sedans, Jaguar, XK's, Triumph TRs, and MGs. My next car will be a Morgan, as every family should have at least one drophead.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Miles2go2000

Welcome to the forum.

Post some photos of the Silver Cloud.
What Morgan are you looking at?

When I lived in England and was a member of a gliding club one of the club members drove a RR said it was the cheapest car he had ever owned. Just put fuel in it and change the oil. All his other cars seemed to spend more time at the dealership running up bills than in his garage.

David