• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I am still alive and kicking

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
This is Jack Laird back from all over. My Bugeye sold to Cal. about 10 years ago. I now have lots of time and a new 30 foot square garage empty.. of course except for tools.

Any one have a clue as to where Miss Agatha might be?

I now live in Loganville GA. A much closer ride to my summer place in Highlands NC.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome back Jack! great to hear from you. No idea about Miss A but, there's lots of time for a new project.

don't be a stranger

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Jack, it's good to see you back on the forum! You don't need to own an LBC - just love them, and we know you do!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Jack

Welcome back to the forum.

Looking for a project to fill the shop?
Good luck finding a suitable candidate.

David

Country flag
Jack! Welcome back!!

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hi guys glad to be back. I would expect that Miss Agatha would need pretty much a complete rebuild at this point. It has been 6 years. I expect that is beyond my capabilities at this point. Another prob is that I sent all my sprite stuff and publications along. In fact knowing all her screw ups I made it would drive me crazy.

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Anyone have an idea where to change my personal data.
Never mind I found it, thanks.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
So Jack, how do you like living in GA compared to FL? Also, as a fellow AF Vet, I'm curious - What did you do in the USAF and when did you retire?

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Basil for starters no Hurricanes in Atlanta. Sold my big boat long time ago and did not need the water. New place is close to daughter which is at my age is important, wife died about 4 years ago. new place is only 2.5 hours from cabin in NC.

In AF was Supply, Logistics, and Nav retired with 29 years in 1988.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Basil for starters no Hurricanes in Atlanta. Sold my big boat long time ago and did not need the water. New place is close to daughter which is at my age is important, wife died about 4 years ago. new place is only 2.5 hours from cabin in NC.

In AF was Supply, Logistics, and Nav retired with 29 years in 1988.

All sound reasons to be in GA! Glad to hear your close to your cabin in NC. You have 5 years on me in the AF; I retired in 97 with 24 years.