• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member.

Raycar47

Freshman Member
Hello everyone.my name is Ray and I just joined your club.I own a 1964 hillman minx for which I will be looking for some help in a future post.This is the second hillman I have owned and love these cars. I am currently working on this one as it had stopped running and had not had a chance to get to it for last two years..Thanks for welcoming me to your club.I live in Milford mass and if anyone in the area has a hillman or knows how to repair them give mea call. 508 360 0816.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Ray, welcome, you have an interesting a rare (at least in North America) car. We would love to see pictures. There are people in the Ontario area who have had them and I could maybe put you in touch (though sadly the main guy died a few years ago)

In the meantime you may want to edit your post and remove your phone number. Even this website has bots trolling for contact info.

welcome!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Ray - as JP suggests, you may want to edit out your phone number - not a good idea to post that in an open forum that gets continuously scanned by spam bots.

Would love to see some pictures.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Ray

Welcome to the forum.

Post in the Other British cars or in the Pub section. You should get some help there.
Working in Iran in 1986 I found out that they were manufacturing the Hillman Minx. The Iranians had bought the tools and rights to the car.

Post some photos of your Hillman Minx.

This is my Father in 1961 in Ireland.
New Hilman Minx in snow.jpg

David