• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Remember the C:\ prompt?

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Thousands of years ago, when I was just a lad, I cranked up the computer and saw nothing but:

c-prompt-primary-100698321-large.jpg

I'd type in the program name, and we're off to the races with a 66 Mhz processor!

But now, I'm an up to date modern guy! Just saw this while letting Win10 do its update thing:

Windows Autopilot

With this release, you can configure Windows Hybrid Autopilot user-driven Azure Active Directory join with VPN support. This support is also backported to Windows 10, version 1909 and 1903.

Certainly glad I can do that! I think ... I guess ...

oy

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thousands of years ago, when I was just a lad, I cranked up the computer and saw nothing but:

Windows Autopilot

With this release, you can configure Windows Hybrid Autopilot user-driven Azure Active Directory join with VPN support. This support is also backported to Windows 10, version 1909 and 1903.

Certainly glad I can do that! I think ... I guess ...

oy

They had Windows 10 in 1901?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss