• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from Eartern Ontario

OntarioLes

Freshman Member
Country flag
Greetings from Eastern Ontario

Acquired 1977 MGB MK IV July this year. In 1978/99 I raced an MGB at Mosport and Shannonville race tracks in the Regional Racing Series. For many years now I have wanted to own one to tour our fine countryside. This 1977 is in quite good condition needing some work to clean up oil leaks and smooth out the engine. This forum seems to provide access to a wealth of information on the collectable cars we all admire. Here are a couple of pics of the B. I also drive a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard Trike.

OntarioLes

Attachments

• IMG_20200620.jpg
    IMG_20200620.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 24
  • MGB_20200620.jpg
    MGB_20200620.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20190508_182029_01.jpg
    IMG_20190508_182029_01.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Welcome! great vehicles both!

I grew up in Belleville and my brother lives in the county. I presume you know Joe Lightfoot? A few parts on my Midget and my Vauxhall came from his yard. :grin:

glad to have you here.

OP
O

OntarioLes

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks for the greeting!

I returned to home town in 2018 after living in BC for 29 years. Still getting to know many old friends and new folks. Grateful for many online resources to find information and parts for this fun car. Maybe looking for a clutch and/or its hydraulics as well other parts to update for more reliable touring drives.

LH

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF, Les! Grealt looking "B" (and nice Trike!). Be sure to pop into the MG forum here and say hello.