• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Racing as they did it in the old days.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Even though they can't make 200 mph I still find that far more interesting than modern racing. Goodwood is definitely on my bucket list.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Even though they can't make 200 mph I still find that far more interesting than modern racing. Goodwood is definitely on my bucket list.

+1 this is way more more interesting to me. and yes, would love to get to Goodwood!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Note those skinny tires. It helps that the track is smooth. The cars were well driven too - no hairy slides or over-corrections.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Considering the value of most of those cars, it pays to be a little cautious.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I love the old style open wheel racing, I grew up when they ran Sprint cars at the county fair on dirt! I even still have a 1932 Model B Ford over head valve Crager race engine, (basket case), with a bunch of parts for it still in the back of my shop. PJ