• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Must-See Movie

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Watched The Art of Racing in the Rain today on HBO. Great story. Have your box of Kleenex at the ready...

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Are there pictures?

Of course there are, he said it was one of those moving picture shows, you can't have one of those without pictures.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
On my list.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
A book I just finished that was also made into a movie (that didn't follow the book at all) was Motherless Broklyn

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Should read the book
has nothing to do with the jazz club or the girl

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
I am not one of those "the book is always better than the movie" guys. But in this case the book is better than the movie, though I enjoyed both.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I really want to see the movie but my dog won't allow it
He goes crazy every time an animal comes on the screen

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
The original "Jaws" movie was better than the book! Just saying...the movie had an iconic musical score and colorful characters.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Just ordered Racing in the rain. Sounds like a good movie. Can't loose for 10 bucks. :encouragement:

Suncoaster

Country flag
Mickey and all,

Many thanks for the recommendation. I just finished the book and it was one of the better reads I've had in a long time.

Thanks again!