• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings from Surrey, B.C.

ricadamdonk

Freshman Member
I have owned my TR3 for about 16 years now and am now starting to replace a few worn out bits & pieces. I have lurked here for awhile and have learned many tips & tricks already.
Looking forward to learning more.
Cheers
Bob

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome Bob! Toronto here - you have a lovely part of the world to drive in!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Bob

Welcome to the forum.

As you have probable already found the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice there for your TR3. After 16 years of ownership you can probable add some tips as well.

Post some photos of your TR3.

David

OP
R

ricadamdonk

Freshman Member
As requested.
Still trying to figure out how insert a larger image!
Currently starting to change out my upper suspension bushings.
Cheers
Bob
IMG_20190916_181244.jpg

Attachments

• TR3A.jpg
    TR3A.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
That is a great looking TR3.

After you insert your photo into the post double left click on the photo. That will bring up a box. Chose center and large then OK.

David