• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Battle of Britain Day

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
The British remember:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-guernsey-54090222

_114300313_redarrows2.jpg

Trevor Triumph

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Those flyers were amazing. I understand the story of moms telling us to eat carrots to improve our vision came from that. the Brits ddidn't want to reveal the radar so they made up a story about improving night vision by eating more carotine (carrots). I wonder if that was true. The story concocted by the British, I mean.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Don't remember that day, I was only 2 years old! The news papers showed lots of pictures about the war, but I was only interested in the cartoons! :fat:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Though not born until ten years after, my dad as much as 'schooled' us with history of the war, significant actions and some personal experiences, as I was growing up. The Battle of Britain and its significance was emphasized.

"Never have so many..."