• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Joss Browning

Joss Browning

Freshman Member
I have owned a 1955 Jensen Interceptor cabriolet since 1972, it has been on the road in 1991, and I'm now working on it.
I also own a 1957 Morris Minor which has driven round the world.
I'm seeking a "new", or at least working, thermostat for the Jensen.
I'm in Leeds, UK.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
My mother had an Aunt Nettie from Leeds. When she passed away, mom expected something as she apparently had no children. She got nothing. Nada. Not many Jensens over here but a few Morris Minors still on the road. There are a couple owned by members of this Forum. You will undoubtedly hear from them.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Joss

Welcome to the forum.

I worked for the Plessey company in Ilford. Two of the directors had Jensen Interceptors as company cars. Seem to remember they had electrical issues. Lucas maybe.
What engine do the
Interceptor have?

Post some photos of the cars.

David

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Joss do you know of Bruce Blair. Or have you heard of him ? He is a Morris Guru around the world and one of our club members. Madflyer

OP
J

Joss Browning

Freshman Member
They probably had Interceptors from the '60's.
Mine is 1955 and quite different, Austin straight 6 4 litre engine for a start.
If I can figure out how to include a photograph..........
Joss.