• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Little Johnny, again

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
[FONT=&quot]The teacher wrote on the blackboard:" I ain't had no fun in months."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then he asked the class," How should I correct this sentence?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Little Johnny raised his hand and said " Get yourself a girlfriend ...."[/FONT]

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Interesting. Most Little Johnny jokes I remember can't be posted here.

Harold

Bronze
Country flag
The problem with google is it allows you to look up things that are totally useless, does not add to the quality of your life, and keeps you from
doing important things like (in my case) bleeding the brakes on my Nash Metropolitan--I just wasted 30 minutes of my life which I will never get back-
(I'm 85---I wouldn't have much time anyway)--looking at "Little Johnny" jokes---a total waste of time!!!

I didn't say it wasn't a fun read--I just noted that google allows to find more ways to keep us from doing things are,
perhaps, more important--we certainly don't want to help around the house

Last edited:

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
71 here so I have time to indulge in too much you tube learning things that may be marginal useful.Have picked up some good recipes.

David

gonzo

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Week 4 of Post-Op back / spinal surgery - I'm now 90% restored and thanks for asking - my latest YouTube indulgence is watch repair. Micro-mechanics, specialized tools, grease and oils. Captivating!