• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member - Pwcs73b

PWCs73B

Freshman Member
I have owned a 1973 MGB since 1999. During high school, I purchased a 2 year old Triumph Spitfire. That started my relationship with British Cars. My MGB was purchased as a restoration project and I did about 80% of the work including gutting the interior, rewiring, and installing new interior. It took me about 2 years to complete the restoration. While I showed the car, I enjoyed driving it often, especially in the mountains of western NC. At the time we were living in western North Carolina and there were many other British car owners. We were members of a large British Car Club and really enjoyed the club. We moved to Indianapolis in 2004 and found out that it is not a British car area. Last summer I start what I am calling a re-restoration and have been repairing and replace areas that need it. Looking forward to making new friends on the Britishcarforum.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
PW - welcome to BCF.

You've got the experience and the energy ... so why not start up a British Car Club yourself!

You can read the BCF membership list to find the area where members live - then proceed one step at a time, like posting something like "Indiana members?" in the BCF Pub.

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/memberlist.php

Here's an Indiana model to follow:

http://sirbrit.com/

When you're needing advice - or sharing experience - here's our MG forum:

https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?17-MG

Good to have you with us.
Tom M.

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Other options are join the MGB Register www.NAMGBR.org they will send a list of all members and states They are also a good source for tec TR has the same also. In past years MGB Reg has had meets at IND raceway and ran around the track. I do not think you are alone there. Starting a LBC club is timely. There is a monthly news paper British Marque that is used as a News letter forum for LBC clubs across the country. It printed 11 times a year much info. Phone 401-766-6920 ask for Bruce Vild or Faith Lamprey Tell them Andy from Reno British Car Club sent you They list a club ( Indiana British Car Union ) C/O Dan Miller. They may need help or have a group meeting under non C 19 times . And yes my club would get points if you joined the BM. Madflyer