• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

mr.tr3

mr.tr3

Freshman Member
Country flag
I have been a member of VTR for over 20 years. I currently own a TR2,TR3,TR4,TR4A and a Herald coupe.Also I have a 1972 TR6 parts car. I have owned British cars from the mid 70s.I have owned 100 Triumphs from TR2s TR3s TR4s TR4As TR250s TR6s TR10s Heralds early Spitfires and 2000 sedans. So I have bought sold and parted them out. I also rebuild gearboxes mostly TR4-TR6. I am getting to the point where I will be selling some of my project cars as I know that I will not be able to restore them myself. I do not way to much about the early TRs but I have no problem sharing information if I can.
mr.tr3

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome neighbor! (Well, almost - I'm in the East Mountains!) Hope to see you around here often!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Mr.TR3

Welcome to the forum.

How many of your TRs are drivers and how many are projects. I can not imagine having that many Triumphs around.

Having been in the VTR that long do you recall a list they had for TR2 and TR3 listing their location, Vin No. and condition. I use to be able to pull it up but now there is only a TR2 list.

The classified section is a good place to list your cars when you decide sell some project cars.

David