• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR3 First Car

XBeanie68

Freshman Member
My 57 TR3 is my first car. I bought her in '64 when I was 18. I had her partially restored in 84 but she's been in storage since 95. I am in the process of having her brought back to useability.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello XBeanie68

Welcome to the forum.

Like you my first car was a TR2 that I bought in the late 1960s but it was in the UK and was already badly rusted. A Morris Minor finished it off with a rear end collision. I did get another one that I drove for several years and then replaced it with a Rover 2000 as I needed a tow vehicle.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your journey back to being able to enjoy your TR3.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Congratulations on having kept her all these years! Not many can say that! Welcome to BCF!