• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

edwintersottawa

Freshman Member
Hi all,

Thanks for letting me in. My Dad is a longtime British vehicle owner, lots of MGs, Triumphs and even a Vincent Black Shadow or two! Currently ripping around Calgary in a Daimler SP 250. I don't have a British car but I have several fibreglass American and Canadian made sports cars that are all "in the works". A Ladawri Daytona is the driver, a couple of Pythons made by Fergus Dudley of Vancouver in the 60s, an Almquist Speedster and a mystery machine that I haven't quite figured out yet.

All fascinating stuff. I wanted to join up here as I work with a garage here in Ottawa called "The Sports Car Factory". They do repairs and restos and have been a huge help to me with the Ladawri so far. Lots of Jags, Triumphs etc in the shop, but having my 327 Chevy pop in is a nice treat. I'm currently thinking about side vents on the LaDawri, looking for XK120-150 tail lights and signals, and whatever other subtle British influences will make these cars my own.

Will spend a lot of time lurking, but will appreciate any advice or suggestions!

best,

Ed

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome! sounds like great cars - do you have pics?

I picked up an Austin 7 from Constance Bay last year