• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member with a 1960 Bugeye and a 1960 LR Series 2

adelaf

Freshman Member
Country flag
My son and I had so much fun rebuilding a 1960 Series 2 Land Rover (RHD) that we are undertaking a 1960 Bugeye complete overhaul. Bought it on eBay and hauled it home. starting with the body now.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello adelaf

Welcome to the forum.

The Spridget section should be able to help you with your rebuild.

Post some photos of the Land Rover.

David

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
We started our projects with a family restoration of a TR3. I have two daughters and they were told by my wife that they don't get their driving licenses till they work on the car and learn about engines. They tore the engine down themselves. Both daughters learned to stick shift on old cars.