• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

intro thread for skier#2

skier#2

Freshman Member
I'm a new member to the British Car Forum so this is my initial post. I own several Austin Healeys: my initial Healey was a BJ7 tri-carb which was great car but I unfortunately crashed it driving to a ski area during a snowy winter day. My next car was a BJ8 which was in many pieces so "some assembly required" was a word of the day. The third Healey is a "nasty boy". A 67 BJ8 with small block chevy & auto trany. I'm interested in selling this car because I don't have the time to get it back on the road. My most recent Healey is a 62 Bugeye Sprite that's been upgraded with a 1249cc engine with electronic ignition, electric fan, low resistant exhaust with mag wheels which is registered & awaiting inspection so I can get some fun driving in before cold weather sets in. I help the forum will help me solve problems I encounter with any one of these cars because there seems to be a wealth of knowledge out there among the members of this group.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Skier#2

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of tips and advice for your various cars in the AH section. You could also check out the Spridgets section for Bugeye Sprite help.

David