• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Monjeau Peak Lookout

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I drove down to Monjeau Peak in southest New Mexico this weekend with the intention of taking some Milky Way photos with the "stone lookout" in the foreground. When I got there I discovered two problems. First, the road to the actual tower was closed and second, forrest fires in the state were causing a lot of smoke and haze so Milky Way pictures probably would not have worked out well.

However, I did manage to get some mountain landscape images since, with the smoke and haze, it reminded me of the Smokey Mountains. Here are a few examples, including one I processed as B&W.

Monjeau-1a smaller copy.jpg

Monjeau-4a Smaller copy.jpg

Monjeau-9a smaller copy.jpg

Monjeau-14a smaller copy.jpg

Monjeau-15a smaller copy.jpg

50261205561_f3026c6363_k.jpg

Monjeau-20a smaller copy.jpg

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Basil, those are really fine photos. Beautiful to admire.

If you have a high resolution version of that last photo, I'd like to buy, print, frame, and display it here at home.

Tom M.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Basil, those are really fine photos. Beautiful to admire.

If you have a high resolution version of that last photo, I'd like to buy, print, frame, and display it here at home.

Tom M.

You should have an email from me :wink-new: