• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New TR-6 Guy - BritKLR

BritKLR

Freshman Member
Hello-

Just to make sure no gets offended by my moniker, Ive had it for well over 15 years on multiple sites and it came from the fact I was born in England (Brit) and I spend a great deal of time exploring Colorado, Utah and the southwest on my Kawasaki KLR650 (KLR) and belonged to a number of adventure rider sites as BritKLR and no, it isn't pronounced brit-killer....Cheers

Anyway, I have a fully restored, pimento red, 1976 TR-6 that I've owned for 24 years. I'm getting ready to pull it out of 8 years of storage to get it back on the road now that we have a new shop to store it in and wanted to be part of a community of TR fans!

Attachments

• E4D1740B-BE22-42DE-9D13-284F0E9718CF.jpg
    E4D1740B-BE22-42DE-9D13-284F0E9718CF.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 24

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello BritKLR

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice there as you get your TR6 back on the road.

David

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome to the BCF, KLR! You live in a beautiful part of the state! Do be sure to jump in at our Triumph forum too!

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Welcome from Nevada. will it be back on the road before the first snow?? Your fall color is waiting. Madflyer My MADFLYER comes from Army Aviation and my E-mail is triumph73**********