• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Post

Hosanna

Freshman Member
Howdy! I was gifted a 1975 MGB project car about six months ago. I'm not a mechanic but I've managed to get pretty far along on the car. Working on it has become fun and therapeutic for me. But...I've started to run into to some problems and was looking for a place to find some help. Hopefully this is a good place to find some. I'm looking forward to learning. Thanks! Chris from way down in Corpus Christi, Texas.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Chris

Welcome to the forum.

You should get plenty of tips and advice for your MGB in the MG section of the forum.

David

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Hey, Chris, and welcome!

I lived in Corpus a few years as a kid; went to St. Patrick School in fifth grade, Windsor Park Elementary sixth, and Cullen Jr. High 7th and 8th. Lived on Gertie St., then out S. Alameda Ave., next to the Oso. Seems like a hundred years ago now!

Anyway, like David said, post away on the MG side here.

:cheers:
Mickey