• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Top 10 excuses for forgetting your wife's birthday

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
10 "I keep getting your birthday confused with one of my exes'."

9 "But dear, if I had spent the money on you now, I couldn't get the really expensive thing for you for Christmas." (Note to self: Buy something expensive for wife for Christmas.)

8 It's a much surer way to commit suicide than jumping in front a car, jumping off a bridge, shooting yourself, taking poison, etc.

7 "I didn't forget. I use the Shire Calender from "Lord of the Rings," which means your birthday is in five days' time and you are only 25, not 32."

6 "The acupressure point that controls my memory was
inadvertently misaligned due to this box of diamond earrings I found in my pocket."

5 "FEMA was four days late with the reminder."

4 "I was in Victoria's Secret, trying to pick just the right
gift, when suddenly and inexplicably, I totally lost track of time."

3 "You know the alien probe wiped out portions of my
memory."

2 "The day we became married, when we became one, the most
beautiful day of my life, everything that occurred before that glorious day became meaningless and unimportant, and-- oh, forget it, this ain't working. Here's some flowers."

And the Number 1 Excuse for Forgetting Your Wife's Birthday ...

1 "Hey! When I'm at Hooters, I'm doing well to remember I'm
married."

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I forgot my Wife's birthday ONCE,
It took me 2 weeks to figure out what I did wrong!
Never Again!

mikeyr

Re: Top 10 excuses for forgetting your wife's birt

1st wedding anniversary I sent her flowers at her work, she called me and said "thank you, thank you for the flowers, what is the occasion ?" Its been 26 years now and I still use that "get out of jail" pass when I forget some date, but she has never forgotten since then.