• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MGB Headed for the dumpster

Bob Claffie

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Due to a minor flooding of our basement and an urge to see the floor again, today I started cleaning out a 50 year collection of car parts. Nothing valuable or rare but stuff I felt confident about saving over the years. Mostly MGB stuff and a little Healey inventory too. Not to mention hundreds of Car and Driver, Sports Car, Motor Trend monthlys etc.

I tried to give some of it away but due to my location (Western Mass) and the weight of the parts that was a no go. My younger son still has a '72 B that he seldom drives and he claims the next time something "serious" goes bad that will be the end of the B

Over the years I have sold a small amount of parts over Ebay but that's such a pain in the butt I choose not to go that route this time. Adios MGB parts

OP
Bob Claffie

Bob Claffie

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Found a local guy , next town up the road and he's taking all my left over bits and pieces. No profit but I feel a lot better at the possibility of the stuff being used (eventually) rather than being scrapped