• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New from Durango CO

denis4x4

Freshman Member
Country flag
Recently purchased a 1977 XJ6c. Some of you Jaguar people will remember my brother-in-law Jack Rabell. When I worked at the San Diego Sears tool department in 1959, always knew who was working on a Jaguar as they not only purchased standard and metric wrenches, buy Whitworth also!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard, Denis! I used to own a 78 XJ6 - what a great car on the freeway!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Denis

Welcome to the forum.

I remember when they came out. I think they caused a bit of a stir as they were so different to the previous models. Great looking car.

David

BT7 Owner

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi Denis, I just joined the forum yesterday. Is your Jaguar the model with 3 SU carbs?
I also live in Durango. I have a 62 Austin Healey 3000 MKII BT7 that I am working on.
The forum is very interesting. I am in the process of getting pictures of my Healey on the site in the near future.

Steve

OP
D

denis4x4

Freshman Member
Country flag
I have a ‘77 XJ6c that I recently bought from the Randy Schultz estate. Two
SU’s. I have a couple of hot rods and my wife has a Porsche. We live in the north valley