• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Morris greetings

Taddeo

Freshman Member
After enjoying a couple of MGBs the past few years I’ve recently acquired a 58 Morris Minor 1000 tourer. The little 948cc engine is no match for the mountains of NE Georgia where I live so I’ve also gotten a 74 Midget. I plan to swap the 1275 and rib case gearbox into the Moggie, along with the 3.9 diff pumpkin and the front front disk brakes. This will stretch my mechanical skills and knowledge immensely but now that I am retired I have plenty of time to frustrate myself. :grief:

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Taddeo

Welcome to the forum.

You should get plenty of help from the Other British cars section also the Spridgets section may be able to help as you are using Midget parts.

David

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
I can tell you that it will fit fine. We have one in the club that has that switch. The 1275 will make it go up hills just fine.
Jerry

OP
T

Taddeo

Freshman Member
Thanks David, Jerry and Basil.

Attachments

• 59F7BF87-A28B-4252-8400-791BB7F450FB.jpg
    59F7BF87-A28B-4252-8400-791BB7F450FB.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 23
  • A6DA1E7C-BD49-4F80-A123-C7CC85A2E208_1_201_a.jpg
    A6DA1E7C-BD49-4F80-A123-C7CC85A2E208_1_201_a.jpg