• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello from Belgium

Xadeb

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello,
Since a few days, I'm owner of a TVR 2500M which is quite good.
This is the second British car I have. I'm also owner of a Triumph TR4 (1965).
I will come back soon with more info.

Attachments

• tvr-2500m-c122026042017131519_7.jpg
    tvr-2500m-c122026042017131519_7.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20151220_192233.jpg
    IMG_20151220_192233.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 28
OP
X

Xadeb

Freshman Member
Country flag
Both cars have been produced for the US market (LHD) and came back via the Netherlands and finaly Belgium.
The TR4 has been restored in Europe. About the TVR (3040TM), this is still not cristal clear... the production year on the documents (1971) is wrong, and from the codes on the glasses, it could be a version of 1973... 1975. I'm trying to contact the previous owners but without success until now.

Anyway, I'm happy to join you (as advised by Alan) and to read the experience you share in this forum.
Thank you in advance for your support !

Last edited:

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Xadeb

Welcome to the forum.

The TVR is a great looking car. Wanted to buy one back in the 1970 but they were priced out of reach for me.

David

OP
X

Xadeb

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks, yes today in Europe it is really a huge challenge to find a TVR M LHD. This is mainly based on the Triumph TR6 mechanic (engine, gearbox, ...). Less power compared to the 3000M (Ford engine) but a full British car !