• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

OSHA look away now.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Saw similar "industrial" operations in S.E. Asia. Likely the reproduction parts for our LBCs come from places like that! :lol:

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Speaking of S.E. Asia, I cant wait to get to work on my M151A1 project... Tampa would be a long haul in one of those from Memphis at 45 mph😁

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Yes, the use of the motorcycle is clever.
On the other hand (presuming each has one), I'd be more concerned about what ol' "3 Fingers Vishnu" is up to (using that saw).

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I do love some stationary engine action. Using the motorcycle is a very creative way to start it too.

OP
D

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
My Maytag Hit and Miss.

David
Hit and miss.jpg
Have to upload video of it running. It does not have that stately hit and miss action.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I had a buddy in college who started to collect stationary engines. I got his first one running for him, an old IH 1.5hp kerosene engine.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
David, do you remember what the guy's name was?

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
No, my buddy's name is Wes. He does live east of Tulsa though, so I thought it might have been him.