• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1953 MG-TD for sale.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
BCF ad:

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/...-TD-Original-one-owner-1953-to-2017&p=1142295

Fog lamp.jpg

Tom M.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
really really sorry to read this Tom

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Me too!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
It's a beautiful car....

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Thanks gentlemen. I saved for 15 years to be able to get that car; I'd been dreaming of a TD since I was in high school.

For now, I'm only listing it on BCF; I want it to go to someone who cares, not to a flipper.

Tom M.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Your car reminds me of the one my late friend Frank Strout used to own. His was black too and immaculate. Not too many black ones around. I wish you luck in selling it.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sorry to hear this, Tom. Sure you have your reasons. Just FYI - tomorrow is my birthday...just sayin'

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Your car reminds me of the one my late friend Frank Strout used to own. His was black too and immaculate. Not too many black ones around. I wish you luck in selling it.

The "bad guy", John Arata, drove one in the book, The Red Car...

Your trivia moment for the day. :smirk:

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
My three TDs were 1951 black, 1952 white Mk 11 (no pictures exist) and 1952 green, before and after. That was me in 1955.MGTD-after.jpgMGTD1.jpgMGTD-1955.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Tom, it's a gorgeous car. I'm sorry to hear that you're letting it go. If only I had 25k laying around.