• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Recommended for hard water

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I rarely get excited about household products, but I wanted to share this one. Our 11-year old Bosch dishwasher was starting to do a less than stellar job at keeping the hard water stains off our dishes. The "Jet Dry" that we have always use was just not cutting it any more either. We have a working water softner that keeps our extremely hard water a bit softer, but there is still some hardness. We were about ready to go buy a new Dishwasher, when my wife picked up this product at Smith's and decided to give it a try.

We were both blown away with how clear the glasses came out. After a few washings, some dark blue ceramic cereal bowls that had been looking very bad, started looking like almost new again! It is a dish detergent booster called "Lemi Shine" and the stuff really works! So much so that I actually took the time to write the company and sing its praises (they sent me three coupons for free product). They also have a cleaner called Lemi Shine Pro that is supposed to be a super duper lime and rust remover which I plan to try soon on my kitchen sink and bathroom shower, etc.

https://lemishine.com/products/detergent_booster/

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
You may want to look into doing some maint. on your softener
maybe a few regenerations with res-up to clean the resin that will get the capacity back

George_H

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
We found that stuff a year ago. It really does work as you say. Its nice to find a product that works with our hard water.