• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Esprit / DSGearbox

Justin Baker

Freshman Member
I need to find, a 5 speed transaxle for my S2 Esprit, I have been told that the Citroen DS 23, box is a match, and can be easy to find. I did manage to find a 4 speed semi automatic from a DS, and managed to get a good crownwheel, but if anyone knows of a good box, (5 spped)then please get in touch with me.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Originally posted by Justin Baker:
I need to find, a 5 speed transaxle for my S2 Esprit, I have been told that the Citroen DS 23, box is a match, and can be easy to find. I did manage to find a 4 speed semi automatic from a DS, and managed to get a good crownwheel, but if anyone knows of a good box, (5 spped)then please get in touch with me.

Justin -- not guarantee, but here are a couple places you might try.
1. Small Car World ( Texas) (817)831-0946 (I think they are currently parting an Esprit

2. Tingles Lotus Center (Massecussettes)
(978) 851-8370 or email tingletlc@aol.com

3. Autosports Unlimited. On the web at:
https://www.autosportsunlimited.com

Hope these leads help.

Cy