• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Maraldo

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi! New member to the board. Picked up my first British car about 1.5 months ago...1972 MG Midget, 1275 cc. Mainly worked on American cars over the years (mustang, camaro, corvette - still have my very first car, 1967 mustang). Have wanted to pick up a British car for a long time...minutes away from a Triumph but my mechanic said i should pass. Stumbled into the midget a few months ago...finally made the decision to buy. A lot of my favorite memories with my father were working on our cars...my son is right about that age and i was hoping this would be a good one to get him started. In fairly decent shape...likely needs some body and some interior but runs well (having some issues right now tho) and has a rebuilt engine. Was happy to see the forum...looking forward to the discussion. Thx. DM

Attachments

• A1F549F2-1400-442B-928B-6416EDAB0C4C.jpg
    A1F549F2-1400-442B-928B-6416EDAB0C4C.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 19