• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hey Anarchy99

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
How about a family cruiser?

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Needs a bigger than 4 liter engine... Looks like body work needs to be better (see some bubbling on lower doors that might be rust, etc). I like the character and idea of it... they need to build it with a removable front end though...

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Built V-12 would be good.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Yep, just now getting settled into a new place in the Memphis area.

got to be a little weird moving during COVID - were you able to bring all your toys?

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Oddly enough I brought everything... except 1 thing, I'll get to that towards the end. Anyhow, it only took 5 trips back and forth from Virginia Beach to Millington, TN...(around 900ish miles 1 way). So around 9000 miles in total, over 140 hours worth of driving, a 20 foot and 26 foot uhaul, both with car haulers, other trips with trailers, etc... been a long one. Last trip was over 40 hours straight awake, straight there, finish offloading the garage, check out from my command, straight back to Millington. That one stunk. The only thing I forgot... I forgot to look up when I cleaned out the old garage. I had put the light weight racing front end that I'd gone up to Connecticut and gotten years ago in the rafters. Felt like it weighed 10 lbs and I was thinking about grafting a front spoiler on and working it into the new and improved demon sprite I'm currently building... They can have it, I'm not driving back up there to get itšŸ˜

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
good call! welcome to your new place! Hope you enjoy