• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member - Lawrence, KS

MM1SS

Freshman Member
I was finally able to get the car I had wanted for more than 45 years when I bought my 1971 TR6 last week. Now I will be looking for information and occasional help.

The car has several modifications, like: Toyota 5 spd, Crane electronic ignition, ceramic headers, I believe it has a 20 over bore, electric fuel pump, tubular rear shocks, Miata seats.

My plans are to go to LED lighting, electric radiator fan and update the stereo.

I love driving the car already.

Attachments

• 1763f.jpg
    1763f.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 1763ggg.jpg
    1763ggg.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello an welcome to the forum.

Great looking TR6.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you will get plenty of tips and advice there for your TR6.

David