• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Madflyer

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Yes I am the Madflyer a tag I got after NAM now bygone days but I still like it. On returning from Nam I got a 1962 TR 4 then to a TR 250 then a MG TD and on to my TR 6 1973 & MG B. The B is now sold as it was a club project car. My club is the Reno British Car Club or RBCC, It was founded in 1984 and has gone up and down in members as clubs do. I can say we are as strong as we have ever been at 90 plus and I have been a continued member since 1992. I have held most all offices Editor Teck and car support for most of that time. VP & President.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Madflyer

Welcome to the forum.

Great collection of cars over the years. Do you still have the Triumphs?

Post some photos of your LBC.

Davod