• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1960 3000 bt7

Redavis2

Freshman Member
Thank you for the opportunity to join this forum.

I have owned this car since I was 16. It has been 33 years since it was last driven. I want to get the engine running. Then decide what's next.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF Red. You will find we have a very active Austin Heley group here so be sure to pop into the AH forum here and post a hello there too.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Redavis2

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of tips and advice on getting your BT7 up and running in the AH section of the forum.
How has it been stored for the last 33 years?

David