• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I’m a new member currently working on my first British Car

Buyerman25

Freshman Member
I’ve always been a big fan of European autos I currently have a 1974 Karmann Ghia Cabriolet, and a 2000 BMW Z3. I have always been intrigued by the history, design, the 180 deg difference in creating speed and handling from North America.

I just purchased a 1958 Sprite. It was missing a motor and gearbox, but has lots of rust to make up for the missing power train.

I just picked up a 1275 and gearbox from a ‘74 midget. So now I have a engine to rebuild.

Due to the outrageous cost of real estate in Canmore I h e converted a 40 ft seacans into a shop. I will post pictures of the build and look forward to your advise and critiques.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to the BCF! Sounds like you have a really great project to keep you busy for a while!