• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I love my LBC!

72djm76dkm

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello from W. Salem, Wisconsin! I had to wait 40 years to obtain the only car I really ever wanted. I now own a one owner pimento/black '76 TR6. It was all original with 45,000 miles. I have spent the last 4 years doing a body-on restoration (most of the work done by others). I do as much as I can myself but have neither the knowledge or tools to do major work. So far: rebuilt engine with GP2 cam, bored cylinders w/ new pistons and valves/hardened seats etc., HVDA 5 speed w/ Toyota tranny, new propeller shaft, Nissan R200 dif., GP rear CV shafts/hubs, front suspension totally rebuilt w/ upgraded GP parts and SPAX shocks, new AAW wiring harness, new GM alternator, new Robbins upgraded hood (top), rebuilt distributor w/ electronic ignition, new fuel pump, newly restored and calibrated gauges (LED lighted), all lights converted to LED's (except headlights), LED halos on headlights, GP adjustable trailing arm brackets and new rear springs, new Armstrong rear lever shocks, GP tuned header w/ new pipes to muffler, new rosewood dash, Lolita wood steering wheel, SCCA designed rollbar and many other GP parts and other parts too numerous to mention. Now I am starting to save for a new John Skinner interior. Never in a hundred years would I have thought I would put so much money in this car, but I love it! It is sweet running car that is always garaged and only driven in dry weather!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Whatcha want to be called? (You can go to Settings and edit your signature which will then appear under all your posts). Otherwise, welcome to BCF and very glad to hear you finally have the car of your dreams! Sounds like a nice one!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active and I am sure they would be interested to hear about all the mods/updates you have done to your TR6. John Skinner interiors are great.

Post some photos of your TR6
David