• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings folks

odometergears

Freshman Member
While I don't own a British car, I do have many customers that have directed me to these forums and have posted about me. This is not intended to be a free post and I'd like to talk about sponsorship with someone.

I am a plastics manufacturer making automotive parts. I started with VDO and MotoMeter parts and moved onto working with Peter Nisonger of Nisonger Instruments in NY to make the Smith Jeager parts to fix your speedometers. Over time, I have had many of your members tell me they have posted here and I should join to follow the messages. I always want to give back to the community that has helped me.

If I can be a so called expert in getting your odometer and trip running again, I would be honored. I will do my best to keep my comments neutral so they aren't a commercial response.

Thank you all for welcoming me into your community.

Jeff Caplan
Odometer Gears Ltd.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Jeff

Welcome to the forum.

I was looking at your web site a few weeks ago while reading a spedo repair thread on this forum. What other parts do you make for the LBCs?

David

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome, Jeff! For many years, a couple decades actually, we've used Nisonger's services. Had a restoration shop in Sarasota, FL.

And also lived near you for a bit back in the early '70's. A couple blocks off the Bay in Hampton, on Buckroe Ave. Loved the area.

Again, welcome!