• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Returning new member - 1960 TR3

60TR3-Red

Freshman Member
Posting to get rid of the Lucas banner. I have a 196 TR3 TS23103LO purchased as a disassembled rust bucket in late 1999. After almost 20 years of paying a 2 shops to perform restoration, I'm finally working on finishing reassembly. I'm in Melbourne, FL an I think I saw there is another person near me (Rockledge) with a TR3 or had one in 2005. I owned a 1959 TR3 in 1975 - 1977 in Savannah, GA. Sold it to someone in Savannah and have wondered what happened to that car.

I hope this text editor works better than it is working right now. It has horrendous latency and skips many letters as I type.

Roy

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome back, Roy. Hope you will continue to participate and not to just make “Lucas” go away. Obviously the forum can only continue to be successful if folks participate. Not sure why the editor is acting slow for you, but I’m 99% sure it is probably a browser or slow internet issue. It works great on all of my devices. There are a number of things that could cause sluggish performance.

Best of luck with your TR3 / you will find we have a very active Triumph forum here so be sure to jump in there as well.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello 60TR3-Red

Welcome to the forum

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice there to get your TR3 project completed.

Post the question about your old TR3 in the Triumph section with the Body number (TS*****) if you still have it. Someone may know where it is now.

David