• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Greetings From Sunny Queensland

Shell Shock

Freshman Member
Hi there, I'm a recent member and pleased to have been welcomed into this group.
Ive been interested in old cars from a very young age and have now managed to aquire a small collection of fun cars as I approach my older age.
My pride and joy is a 1937 MG TA on which I have just completed a serious makeover (not concourse but I prefer a driver without having to worry too much about the dust and scratches).
Also restored a lovely 1951 Riley RMA 11/2 litre, which I donated to my daughter.
The third car in my collection is a 1938 Morris 8 Roadster (known as a Morris 8/40 in Australia).
Im living with my lovely wife in sunny Queensland, Australia.

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
I love your collection. I have a Morris 8 Tourer, 1936. We don't have too many MG TA or Morris 8s in the USA. A few Riley versions.
I would agree on have cars that you can drive vs looking at in a garage.
Welcome to the forum.

jerry

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Let me send you my info so you can put me in your will for that TA! I'd love to see some pictures! Welcome to the BCF.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Shell Shock

Welcome to the forum.

You do have an interesting collection of cars. How difficult is it to get parts for them? A nice driver beats a trailer Queen.

Post some photos.

David