• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thanks for the add

legalboxer

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone, thank you for having me. Real quick about myself, I’ve been a classic car guy since I was 16 in which my first car was a 1974 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTV. I went on to work for a independent Alfa repair shop in the ‘90s where we did high end restorations and service. At the end of the ‘90s I wanted to see the world and joined the Air Force. Best time of my life even including my trips to Afghanistan. After my enlistment I settled back and moved to Maine, met my wonderful wife, had two kids and we opened our classic car business where we focus on these lovely British cars. We have Morris Minors, MGs, and a Austin Black Cab (that we are actually selling, see the classified section!) Covid 19 has changed our business model as we are starting to pull away from wedding rentals now and doing more photo shoots and tourist rentals with our cars. Strange times indeed.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome LB,
We have another longtime member who has a lot in common with you (RE: AF back ground and Alfa Experience), although if you joined AF in 90, I suspect "Doc" is a tad older than you are LOL. Maybe he’ll jump in here and say hello.

Basil

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome aboard, legalb!! Basil's right, seems we've a lot in common. Hope ya enjoy your time here, good bunch and TONS of experience.
My USAF enlistment was back in 1970, did what is now called Combat Camera. Back when Aerospace Audio Visual Service was the organization. Brit and European cars have alternately been hobby and profession my entire life.

As for Alfas, I've owned three GT's and now a Spider, currently sitting. A resto of my S-3 Elan has priority. Oh, and a life-long best friend lives up there near Manchester.

Hope ya stick around, you will likely have some good input for other members.