• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member in MD

Haasepm

Freshman Member
Bronze
Country flag
Been a British car owner since 1998, began using threads when AOL was the go-to gateway. So much has changed, but the info in the threads is still valuable. Currently have a 60 MGA 1600 and 62 AH MK 2 Tri-carb and l still use the search function whenever I am attempting a repair. Both cars are great drivers and I don't hesitate to take them for long drives.

Thanks all for the info and help!

Attachments

• PMH BT7.jpg
    PMH BT7.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 19
  • MGA GT43.jpg
    MGA GT43.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 18

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome. I was in St. Michaels many years ago when two other couples and us rented a sailboat from the Dickerson Boat Works for several days sailing on Chesapeake Bay. We were all experienced sailors - especially the other two. I knew port from starboard. We had blue crabs in a restaurant in St. Michaels. You live in a great area.