• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Who is wasting time--you or your wife?

Harold

Bronze
Country flag
The object of a long marriage (we've been married 45 years)--is too slowly convince your wife that what you do is more important than what
she does. While I've been working on my Nash Metropolitan for the past 3 days (actually, the last 3 years)--she has been building a shed to
store extra equipment for her "wildlife rehab" volunteer work--

Some of our older forum members will remember the "Popular Science/Mechanix Illustrated Magazines" that featured "Mimi"--a
female model wearing modest work clothes (remember--this was 1950 or so)--and posing with a hammer/saw and wearing a tool bet.
I have a Mimi living with me--She is good with a hammer, tape measure, and hand saw--I hope she doesn't find where I hid the chain saw--
if she does, I may have to sleep with one eye open!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yup! I remember Mimi. I've a "Mitsy" here, jokingly call her my "Wrench Wench".

wrenchwench2.jpg