• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Cannonball record

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
They had spotters, is that illegal for an illegal outing?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I don't get the point of it - the original Cannonball
was to protest the 55 mph speed limit.
I think all the money they spent on this could be
spent in a more worthwhile way.

OP
M

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
let's see. If a negative times a negative is a positive, is illegal times illegal legal?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I've known participants... Kansas State Troopers bird-dogged a couple pals in an Alfa Berlina who may have won otherwise. Invited to co-pilot a later run but then-wife wouldn't allow the $350 "just in case" cash. One friend got his pic on th' cove of Car and Driver. Silver 911. Not first but up there.

Names and dates available... on vetted request.