• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Moss Is Open!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Open for on line orders May 11th. :encouragement: PJ

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
That is exciting news. Hopefully their team is safe and healthy. I've actually got a few things queued up for order with them for my MGB. Will probably wait a little while, as I imagine the order load right off the bat will be a little high.

Grantura_MKI

Darth Vader
Gold
Silver
Country flag
I have been receiving my goods from them as I am a distributor.....but the service is extremely slow at this point as I have been told there are only three staff filling orders. I would expect a few days delay before you order is shipped.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I have a distributor gear ordered through LBC, and as they get some of their supplies from Moss, it'll take a few days, maybe a week or more to get my order. I'm just happy their shipping again. :encouragement:

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
I have been using Healey Surgeons all along. But I am also a long time customer of Moss. About a week ago I ordered new brake pads from Healey Surgeons and had them in two days. Inan told me that they have gotten a lot busier since Moss was closed.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I've been happily ordering from British Parts Northwest for the last month, but there are just some things that Moss has that others don't. Those little bits and bobs that are not exciting performance pieces, just needed. Very happy to have them all. Makes owning our little cars doable.

Now I need to get back to the shop and back to work.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Just put in a sizable order, not too worried over the time it may take to receive it, just pleased to have them back up and operational.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Albert at TRF mentioned in their News letter that they had seen an increase in their business as well and he said he hoped the new customers would continue as customers after things got back to normal.

David

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
LBC got a large Moss shipment, my distributor gear from Moss is on it's way. :encouragement:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Gear came today! :encouragement:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Funny, but got e-mail confirmation of shipment out of Virginia, later the same day as the stuff arrived.