• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New to the bcf.

Alan57

Freshman Member
Hi,
I am Alan from Christchurch New Zealand and I have owned a 59 sprite for about 40 years. At the latter stages of full strip down restoration. Have a datsun 5 speed and 3.9 diff so have read some good feeds on this change.
Thanks to those who have posted lots of valuable tips.
Alan.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Hello Alan57 and welcome to the British Car Forum. Be sure to check out and post any questions you may have in the “Spridgets” section of the forum. You’ll find plenty of knowledgeable friendly help there whenever you need it.
Be sure to post some pics of your car.
I miss Vic’s Cafe and Hagley Park!