• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Hello with Trumphs

John-Glen

Freshman Member
Hello,
After taking a break from caring for my Triumphs for too long, moved around the world too much the last couple of years, I will be needed some advice in the future. I bought my first LBC when I was 16, it was a 1964 Triumph TR4 purchased from Harold Rinninger in Portland, Oregon. I still have it and have disassembled and reassemble because of moving 3 times. Currently it is waiting of a reassemble after a frame of restoration start. Frame and Body were dipped and painted, but unfortunately 3 wings now have a little bit of damage all from moves in a container. My other project in a 1972 TR6 it was my dad's and he left it to my son, but I am taking care of it until he is old enough. The 6 is currently having electrical issues after the winter slumber that I am having difficulties figuring out at the moment. Started with new battery today as it was 12 years old. Once my projects are up and running again I have promised my wife that she can have an early spitfire next.
Cheers,
John-Glen

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello John-Glen

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for both your Triumph projects.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF, John,
I lived in Germany as a kid (Dad was US Army), but in a much different part of the country (Southwest). You'll get plenty of help here.