• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tesla

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
The other day I saw a white Tesla.What caught my attention is
that it had white aftermarket custom wheels.
I thought it improved the looks ( I guess you could make them worse).

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Doug - that's the first I've heard the word Tesla in weeks; they dont' exist in my part of Connecticut.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to all the talk about self-driving cars? (Not enough accidents? )

:jester:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Doug - that's the first I've heard the word Tesla in weeks; they dont' exist in my part of Connecticut.

Come to think of it, whatever happened to all the talk about self-driving cars? (Not enough accidents? )

:jester:

Funny, they are everywhere here.

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
They were everywhere in California,& here too.
I guess that they're like Ferraris to Prius owners.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
They were everywhere in California,& here too.
I guess that they're like Ferraris to Prius owners.

true but mostly for the drivers I see they are just cool family cars - most of them wouldn't know a Ferrari from a Prius.

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Lots here in Florida too as well as western CT. I don't like the looks of the newer ones - the lack of any kind of grille or emblem makes it look too plain and ugly.

TRMark

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
There are several in Billings MT. From what I have heard they set some very impressive times at the local dragstrip.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag