• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Coronavirus - a librarian's view

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Remember now - read from left to right:

Virus Books.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Tom,

A little too much time on your hands?

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Tom,

A little too much time on your hands?

Hi Doug - got it from a librarian friend. She's furloughed due to the virus situation.

To keep from being bored, today I painted the upstairs ceilings. My arms are tired!

Tom M.
PS - Nevil Shute's "On the Beach" is one heck of a good book!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
clever - and, yes it is

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Where can I get a copy of "Don't"?

Greg - check out Jenny Diski's autobiography. Her non-fiction works (like "Don't") dealt with pretty bleak and dark subjects. Just what we need to cheer us all up, eh?

You can find the book on Bookfinder.com

T.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel on his back and he had one heck of a time getting it off.

Man, imagine having to do all that detail work your back. He'd have to use stand in front of a mirror - a put another mirror in front! It boggles the mind! No wonder he almost ran out of cerulean blue.