• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Returning member- Bugeyeblue

Bugeyeblue

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello again, we have moved to the Wilmington NC area and now I am in the middle of a more aggressive restore of 1958 AH bugeye. It runs and starts well, drum brakes are a pain, but it stops, rust is being addressed with "to the metal paint removal", now the speedometer never worked, ditto the Tach, and i bought a water temp gauge to replace the oil/water (water disconnected). The car is going through the bondo/sand/bondo/sand cycle, and I am not sure when I will be done. Any one in the area that has access to used indicators for the aforementioned speedo/tach items would be welcomed relief.
Cheers!,
Bugeyeblue aka George

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Last edited: