• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Since We Can't Go To Church...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
...I thought this might help this Sunday morning:

A minister decided to do something a little different one Sunday morning. He said, "Today I am going to say a single word and you are going to help me preach. Whatever single word I say, I want you to sing whatever hymn comes to your mind."

He shouted out "CROSS" and immediately the congregation started singing in unison, "The Old Rugged Cross."

Then he hollered out "GRACE" and the congregation began to sing "Amazing Grace."

He then said "POWER" - the congregation sang "There Is Power In The Blood."

Then the minister said "SEX"...

The congregation fell into total silence; everyone was in shock. They all nervously began to look around at each other, afraid to say anything.

Then all of a sudden from way in the back of the church, a little 87-year-old grandmother stood up and began to sing "Precious Memories."[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Love it!